A list of questions to be asked at the SDCC Merlin panel because the ones in the past have been repeated/or are way too embarrassing:
- IS THERE GOING TO BE A SEASON SIX????
- Any memorable moments on set so far from Season Five filming?
- Does Katie get to use Dragonspeak and which is easier, Spells or Dragon?
- Morgana and Merlin have typically been lacking in love lives. What’s that going to look like this season? Is Morgana going to ever get someone who isn’t really creepy?
- Is Merlin finally going to reveal his magic? (For the producers) Why haven’t you developed the story so that Merlin CAN reveal his magic? (Because you say you’re writing what the fans want and the fans just want a magic reveal. And then glare)
- Do you really feel comfortable with what you did for the Lancelot storyline? *glaring is required for this question*
- What’s Gwen’s character going to look like now that she’s not only a plot device?
- Who is most like their characters?
- How does Bradley feel about slowly becoming a stripper?
- Are we going to get any separate storylines from the knights?
- What kind of storylines can we look forward to this season?
- When will you stop using the same CGI clip of the dragon flying?
If you've been to Comic-Con in the last 9 years, you've probably seen me. I'm kinda famous.
Photo by *MorgainePendragon, edited by me.